Monday 3 October 2016

Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog
Hello my name is Daniel Okwuokenye and welcome to my AS Media Studies coursework blog. In this AS Media Studies coursework blog I will be completing my coursework task as assigned by my teacher. I will be using the research that I have found out to make my AS Media Studies coursework
blog for the completion of the task. I will then go into a conclusion at the end making a summary of my AS Media Studies coursework blog.In this AS Media Studies coursework blog I aim to achieve a high grade through the use of the research that I would have undertaken, which will then be input into the main task of the creation of the blog. I have worked with classmates to create a video project. I have very little experience in the past when it comes to making videos, the only experience  I have has been when it has come to taking videos, with the video recorder in school for two projects, as well as using my phone to take videos of different things. I have also taken other videos for posts on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter to help me with inspiration into Horror movies. I have moreover had some experience in the process for film planning where I have planned for four different films, in class where two have been filmed and the other two haven't been filmed in the AS Media Studies coursework, although whist working in this AS Media Studies coursework blog I was able to take part in all of this to be able to create a blog which was a lot of fun creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment